How a Title Loan Works
Getting An Auto Title Loan Is Quick And Easy
Complete your application on our secure website.You’ll receive an automatic response email with your application I.D.
Submit Supporting Documentation
If you qualify, you can immediately start uploading required documents to get started right away.
After you electronically sign your contract, your funds will be wired directly into your savings or checking account.
|Leading Competitors||Turbo Title Loan|
|Annual Percentage (APR)||232%||35.86%|
|Number of Months used in the APR Calculation||24||24|
|Minimum Monthly Payment||$235.38||$67.58|
|Total of Payments||$5,422.80||$1,621.14|
|Monthly Savings with Turbo Title Loan vs. Competitors||$167.80|
|Total Savings with Turbo Title Loan vs. Competitors||$3,801.66|
THE CHART BELOW REPRESENTS ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF THE COST OF A LOAN TO THE BORROWER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE ASK. MAKE CERTAIN YOUR QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED COMPLETELY. MAKE CERTAIN YOU UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND COSTS OF YOUR LOAN.
|24 (minimum)||48 (maximum)|
|Annual Percentage Rate||35.86%||35.90%|
|Minimum Monthly Payment||$67.58||$45.29|
|Total of Payments||$1,621.14||$2,175.05|
- There are no penalties for making additional payments or prepayment.
- APR is calculated based on all installment periods being of equal length.
- Additional fees: Utah lien fee of $6.00 is financed. Prepaid Documentation Fee is 5% of loan principal with a maximum of $400.00.
- Minimum loan amount is $1,200.00.
- Maximum repayment period is 48 months, minimum is 24 months.
- ** Rates dependent on credit and collateral.
- Questions or Complaints